Serving Local Communities
Where we are
Realty of Maine is strategically located in Bangor on the banks of the Penobscot River. Since 1999, we have attracted superior personnel who have provided excellent service to countless homeowners and buyers.
As of January 2019, Realty of Maine is comprised of 146 agents throughout nine branch offices in Maine. In addition to the Bangor headquarters, we have regional offices in Belfast, Brunswick, Dover Foxcroft, Ellsworth, Greenville,Lincoln, South China, and Winter Harbor.
- Strong local connections that reflect the commitment to our communities.
- Realty of Maine Cares awards $2000 monthly to area non-profits.
- Regular sponsor of Bangor's annual American Folk Festival and Senior League World Series
- 2007 VIP sponsor for the filming of the ABC hit show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition in Milbridge, Maine.
- Chambers of Commerce membership in every branch office town
- Professional REALTORS® with knowledge of the local market and its regional resources
- Strong internet presence includes http://www.realtyofmaine.com.
- Enhanced showcase package on REALTOR.com®, the nation's largest real estate search website.
- Our listings connect to over 40 national websites including Reator.com, Trulia, Zillow, Yahoo! Homes, HotPads, HomeFinder, Homes & Land, Lands of America and Maine Homes.
- Member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®.
- Widespread institutional advertising presence on radio, television, print and social media outlets.
About Dave Sleeper
"Quality performance from our entire organization is of paramount importance, from the office staff to the newest agent. We strive for excellence in our day to day operations and in the service we provide to our sellers and buyers." --Dave Sleeper, Owner & Designated Broker, Realty of Maine
A former nuclear test manager at Groton, Connecticut based Electric Boat, Dave Sleeper began selling real estate in Bangor, Maine in 1979. In 1986, Dave and a partner formed a real estate company that eventually evolved into Realty of Maine. In 2015, the agency triumphed in statewide sales that totaled $222 million - the fifth consecutive year of double digit year over year increases. Dave heads up a thriving statewide network that continues to create successful connections between buyers and sellers. He looks forward to serving the Maine market in the years ahead.
Realty of Maine proudly abides by the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics in dealing with our clients, other agents and the public.